The slatted frame requires continuous lateral support bars of about 25mm width on the bed frame and a center strengthener for variants with a width of 140 cm and wider.
If your bed does not have support bars for frames, take this functionally identical Frame.
Dimensions and Details
- Width: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 120 / 140cm
- Length: 200 / 210 / 220cm
- Strips: 23 Pieces, 5cm x 1,6cm, 3.8cm Distance
- Slat thickness from 120cm width: 5cm x 2cm
- Grids are connected with a strong cotton strap
- Type of wood: Beech Wood (generally), Lime Wood, Poplar Wood (extra sizes)
- Surface: Untreated
Baby Roll-up Frame
Also made of solid, untreated lime wood but in baby sizes 60x120 and 70x140.to the Baby Roll-up Frame