BIOFUTON DW 5.1
BIOFUTON DW 5.1 – this is the perfect comfort.
Even more than the basic model DW 5.0, this 'high-end' futon provides especially side sleepers an incredible sleep comfort, with an enormous body adaptation and without losing the futon typical feeling. It is stable and calm and earthy firm but complies in each position just right to make you feel carried gently.
This is primarily due to the double latex core of pure 2 x 5 cm highly elastic natural rubber, responsible for high strength*. Our specially processed french free-range virgin wool, the fine organic cotton and the strong coconut fibres in the core caters for a pleasant and hygienic bed climate and the noble, solid cover made from extra heavy cotton sateen (certified organic) visual and haptically completes the experience.
Particularly sensitive side sleepers we recommend the sensitive version of the DW 5.1. The difference to the DW 5.1 standard is that the natural latex is approx. 14% softer. Just a small but noticeable detail. Go to DW 5.1 Sensitive.
A futon is perceived differently depending on body weight, this luxury futon leaves little to be desired and is suitable for people from 50-120kg.
Advice for couples: perfect fore most couples.
- 2 x 5 cm natural latex (100% natural rubber, according to Qul.), H5, 88 kg / sqm density.
- 2 x 1000g/sqm coconut fibre, stable and climate active (if desired: horsehair)
- 2 x 1000g/sqm certified organic cotton (organic farming)
- 2 x 550g/sqm French free-range virgin wool "Plein Air"
- The Cover - Cotton satin, 330g/sqm, from controlled organic cultivation, fine, extra strong quality, point stapled, in typical futon look.
- The total height 18 - 20 cm, initially 20 - 22 cm
- The weight - ca. 14,5 kg/sqm
- All materials are strictly tested for pollutants according to QuL criteria.