- from 84,00 € If you pay by bank transfer, you will receive a 3% discount and can benefit from further discounts.
+ Volume/complete bed and sleeping sofa discount additionally 3% each. (Only for payment by bank transfer)A solid roll-up frame made of 2cm solid wood with all the features it needs in order to reasonably support a futon.
Metal-free, extra-stable, breathable, own manufacturing.
5€/each discount when ordering 2 pcs. Learn More >>
- from 149,00 € If you pay by bank transfer, you will receive a 3% discount and can benefit from further discounts.
+ Volume/complete bed and sleeping sofa discount additionally 3% each. (Only for payment by bank transfer)Slat-frame of solid wood, a proper base for a proper mattress.
2cm slats, metal free, - 10€/each discount when ordering 2 pcs. Learn More >>
- from 389,00 € If you pay by bank transfer, you will receive a 3% discount and can benefit from further discounts.
+ Volume/complete bed and sleeping sofa discount additionally 3% each. (Only for payment by bank transfer)Perfect support for every mattress, every futon. Contour adjustment, makes your latex futon a little softer, especially in the hip and shoulder area. Learn More >>
What's the best base for your futon?Video about the bed slats. Length: 4:47.
How important is a bed slat?
Load capacity for any body weight plus futon / mattress
The quality of a bed frame slat is decided first of all by the load-bearing capacity for the body weight of the sleeper and the quite heavy quality mattress. Especially with heavy quality mattresses, like our futons, the individual slats must be stable enough to support the weight of the natural mattress without bending or moving. Our bed frame slats, made of sturdy solid beech wood, are solid enough to support man and mattress of any weight.
Support of the individual sleeping position
While a mattress or futon specifically responds to the contours of the body, a bed frame slat takes over the support of the lying position. When buying a bed slat, you should make sure that the individual slats are not too wide, but are close together and stable enough not to sag. If the slats bend towards the middle, an unnaturally deformed lying lying position. Your sleep becomes restless as a result, are not rested in the morning and suffer from pain or tension.
Ventilated futon and dry bed climate
Every person exhales moisture during the night and produces condensation moisture due to the heat difference between the top and bottom. This moisture is in and under the mattress. If the futon lies directly on the floor or in a bed base closed at the sides and bottom, the moisture can hardly evaporate. On a bed slat, the sleeping pad is well ventilated and the moisture can escape. Odor and mold growth is prevented.
Choice of bed frame slats
Undisputedly, the most important thing for a good night's sleep is the right mattress. But it actually also makes a difference what a mattress lies on.
Roll-out bed slats
Solid roll-out bed slats
Details about roll-out bed slats
The roll-out bed slat is suitable for beds with continuous support slats and a center support from 140 cm bed width.
23 slats, 5 x 2 cm, spacing 3.8 cm
Individual slats are connected with a cotton tape, which prevents squeaking and creaking during movement.
Bed frame slats
Very strong and stable bed frame slat
Details about bed frame slats
Suitable for all beds without support slats.
23 slats, 5 x 2 cm, spacing 3.8 cm, frame 4 cm / 8 cm to the choice
Extra strong frame in 4 cm or 8 cm height to influence the height of the mattress.
Ergovlex - Original
Ergonomic slatted frame
Details about ergonomic slatted frame
The suitable bed frame requires a side frame and continuous support slats or the bottom frame Vlex-Basis.
2x 37 slats, ca. 8-9 cm high
Contour-following adjustment with a slat base made of natural latex & latexed coconut fibers. Flexible sleeping comfort - especially suitable for side sleepers.
Tips for buying a slatted frame
If you decide to put the mattress on a slatted frame, there are the following points to consider.
- In large or double beds with a lying surface of 160x200 cm or more, two slatted frames are used. For the size 140x200 it is recommended.
- Not every slatted frame fits every bed frame. Roll-up slats need a continuous, stable support. Also, some beds do not have a center brace, so that the rolling grille cannot rest there. Some bed frames have constructional obstacles in the corners or at the head end, so that frame slats do not fit or only just fit in the do not fit or only just fit in the length. This is not a problem with our solid wood slatted frames because they can easily be shortened.
- Frame slats with spring wood slats and zone division, as well as simple plate slats (most up to 300€ in 90x200 cm) are neither suitable for filigree mattresses nor suitable for heavy sleepers, because they deform too much.
- With a stable slatted frame, preferably made of solid wood slats, everyone is well served ... approx. 5cm slat width and just under 4 cm slat spacing give good stability and ventilation in equal measure.
- The ergonomics of sleeping is predominantly shaped by the mattress. The base should be as uniform, stable and ventilated as possible.
- That's why the floor, laid out directly or with tatami, is basically good for ergonomics - you only have to provide ventilation yourself.
- Sleepers with special sensitivities may need an ergonomic slatted frame that is particularly sensitive to the shoulders or hips. However, it is also important here that the slatted frame is evenly deformable and does not only yield in the middle.
Your individual size for the bed slats
To make your sleep as restful as possible, we recommend a bed with a slatted frame that is 20cm taller than your height. From about 1.90 height the bed should be chosen should be chosen in excess length (210 cm or 220 cm length). The result will please you.
|Standard sizes 200 cm||Special sizes 210 cm||Excess sizes 220 cm|