- Bed Height: 22 cm
- Foot Height: 22 cm
- Material: Beech multiplex
- Surface: untreated
- Slatted frame support: Frame does not require slatted frame
For the bed system, we recommend a coconut mattress protector that is approx. 20 cm smaller in width. The support works best when the protector is attached to the frame under tension.
The bed system is young and flexible, has no screws or fittings, no varnish and no glaze - simple, light and pure. 5cm shorter and narrower than the overlay, this model serves as an invisible support for your sleeping pad and saves the slatted frame. However, for light/medium overlays (height up to about 16cm) should be used in favor of comfort a mattress protector (best to stretch) or a coconut under-mattress.
We recommend a mattress protector coconut in a width of about 20cm narrower to the bed system. The support works best when the protector is fixed on the frame under slight tension. This way the large free spaces are spanned and the abrasion of the pad as well as the loss of padding strength is avoided.
Since all wooden parts are pinned, noise may occur with larger widths from 160 cm and high load. Therefore, we recommend it without restriction up to a width of 140 cm, provided a straight floor.
Accessories for this bed: Bedside Table Cube
- Outer measurements: Width / Lengths -4cm
- Bed height: 22cm
- Equipment: Matching bedside table on request
- Peculiarities: No screws and no metal fittings / no paint and no glace / Squares about 10x10cm / We also suggest as Tatami Bed
- Note: Due to the design, the metatarsus in the dimensions 140x200 cm and 180x200 cm is not in the middle, but slightly offset to one side.