- Bed Height: 22 cm
- Foot Height: 22 cm
- Material: Beech multiplex
- Surface: untreated
- Slatted frame support: Frame does not require slatted frame
The bed System is young and flexible, has no screws or fittings, no paint and no glaze - simple, light and pure. 4cm shorter and narrower than the support, this model serves as an invisible support for your sleeping pad and saves the slatted frame. However, you should use a mattress protector (best stretched) or a coconut mattress in light / medium runs (height up to 16cm) in favor of comfort.
For the bed system, we recommend a coconut mattress protector that is approx. 20 cm smaller in width. The support works best when the protector is attached to the frame under tension.
- Outer measurements: Width / Lengths -4cm
- Bed hight: 22cm
- Equipment: Matching bedside table on request
- Peculiarities: No screws and no metal fittings / no paint and no glace / Squares about 10x10cm / We also suggest as Tatami Bed
- Note: Due to the design, the metatarsus in the dimensions 140x200 cm and 180x200 cm is not in the middle, but slightly offset to one side. "
Four percent discount off your complete bed.
What could be better than a completely natural sleeping environment? If you decide upon one of our natural wood beds, additionally chose a futon and a suitable slatted frame, you receive an additional 4% complete bed discount, starting from an order value of 1,500€.
For beds that already include a slatted frame or a stable contact surface, the complete bed discount comes to effect when you chose a mattress cover or a coconut base mattress instead of s slatted frame to stabilize the contact surface. Here, again an order value of 1,500€ is valid.