Jobs on futonwerk.de
Working where you are having fun!
We are looking for a responsible manager for our drop-shipping business.
Details can gladly be discussed in person.
First contact please via Email with curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students as passenger / Floater in the warehouse
Students, strong/sporty as a passenger for our delivery tours, 2-3 days or as a floater in the warehouse, packing.
If interested, please send your application via Email to email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Tolewski.
Student employee as manager’s assistant.
If your studying business science in your masters (focus on marketing) and want to gather practical experiences, join a small team with high transparency, and practice working in concrete, well-structured business processes:
- Structure of recording orders
- Sales analysis
- Team communication
- Expansion via crowd finance
We offer you the necessary freedom, flexible working hours, a team on a first name basis, free drinks, central location, and useful, good products.
Your contact person is Dietmar Wagner. Please send your short application via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Assistant as search engine optimizer
- Conception, planning, management and optimization of SEO-measures in the on and off page section.
- Ongoing measures for optimization based on analysis of the operating performance numbers.
- Monitoring the ranking and the performances
- Development of creative solutions to improve our search engine placement.
- Analysis and evaluation of search engine relevant data.
- Administration and optimization of AdWords campaigns.
- Development and implementation of advertising campings to generate backlinks.
- Relevant experience in SEO field.
- Profound knowledge of the significant SEO tools (Sistrix, Xovi, Linkresearchtools, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Analytic thinking and good handling with numbers.
- A structured, always result-orientated functioning.
What we offer:
- A flexible part-time job for students
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a flat hierarchy.
Did we arouse your interest?
Then send us your application (cover letter and curriculum vitae) preferably via to email@example.com
Please understand that cannot send back any application files.