Cutting board Gusto
Cutting board Gusto - cut, arrange or serve.
- Length: 50cm - (width varies between 20cm and 35cm)
- Length: 40cm - (width varies between 15cm and 25cm)
- Thickness: 3cm (at 50cm length)
- Thickness: 2cm (at 40cm length)
- Type of wood: solid beech
However, it is advisable to treat the kitchen boards and other wooden kitchen utensils as follows:
1. After use, they should be wiped with a damp cloth and all food residues removed thoroughly. The fat sitting between the pores can be removed with hot water and washing-up liquid as well as vigorous brushing.
2. The wet wooden boards should dry upright. This is important so that the air can circulate freely around the board. This means that no tension can arise in the wood during drying.
3. Under no circumstances should cutting boards be cleaned in the dishwasher! The high temperatures during the washing process would damage the wood.
4. When dry, you can lightly oil the cutting boards from time to time with clean cooking oil as described above for maintenance.