BIOFUTON DW 4.1
Biofuton DW 4.1 – power and drive at the highest level
With horsehair it is more elastic, for light and medium weight people or side sleepers, with coconut fibres it is more for heavy people or stomach sleepers.
The copious amount of cotton picks you up with gentle bulkiness, but solidifies over time and becomes an evenly stable base layer. The cover with robust franz. The cover with robust French free-range wool, naturally from species-appropriate animal husbandry, ensures a permanently pleasant bed climate, mild, dry and hygienic.
This top class futon will make experienced futon sleepers who are looking for more comfort happy.
People who are new to the futon will find it very friendly and provide them with a stable and comfortable place to sleep for a very long time. Preferably for stomach/back sleepers. Side sleepers are recommended to use DW 5.0 or DW 5.1 depending on their weight.
Especially suitable for couples with a large weight difference and best if the lighter partner is a stomach sleeper.
Due to the high volume and weight, turning handles are recommended.
A futon is perceived differently depending on body weight:
- 7,5 cm natural latex (100% natural rubber, according to Qul.), H5, 86kg/cbm density.
- 2 x 1000g/sqm coconut fibre, stable and climate active, if desired: horsehair instead of coconut fibre (no extra charge)
- 2 x 1000g/sqm certified organic cotton (organic farming)
- 2 x 550g/sqm french free range wool "Plein Air"
- The Cover - Cotton satin, 330g/sqm, from controlled organic cultivation, fine, extra strong quality, point stapled, in typical futon look.
- All materials controlled by ECO-Institut, Cologne
- The height - 14 - 16 cm, initially 15 - 17 cm
- The weight approx. 12 kg/qm