BIOFUTON DW 2.0
BIOFUTON DW 2.0
Besides organic cotton (organic farming) it is the unique fleece woll, that surrounds the content which makes the significant, noticeable difference. Due to the special French free-range new wool"Plein Air" quality it receives this comfort best described by the attribute "cloudily" , a gentle, pleasant relief
for your skin.The earthy stable basic sense of futons is there by barely reduced..
The delicate appearance makes the beauty of this mat, but contains a certain limitation in its stress capacity, so due to the claim of high ergonomic comfort, we recommend this futon for lightweight side / back sleepers with up to about 75 kg /per person and in a width up to 140 cm.
The standard version with coconut is slightly firmer, the optional version with horsehair somewhat more elastic ... minimal difference. This futon is rollable.
Vegan, therefore with cotton instead of schurwolle and Kokos instead of Rosshaar, this futon is very firm and only on the floor / Tatami lying for abdominal / back rests suitable.
This futon is rollable.
A futon is perceived differently depending on body weight:
For heavier people the BIOFUTON DW 4.0 immediately connects with the same structure but more volume.
- 4 cm natural latex (100% natural rubber, according to QuL), H5, 88 kg/sqm density.
- 2 x 1000g/sqm Coconut fibre, stable and climate active, if desired: coconut instead of horsehair (no extra charge)
- 2 x 1000g/sqm Certified organic cotton (organic farming) (kbA)
- 2 x 550/sqm French free-range new wool "Plein Air"
- The Cover - Cotton satin, 330/sqm, fine, smooth quality of controlled biological cultivation, point stapled, in typical futon look. All materials strictly tested for harmful substances, acc. to Qul.
- The total height - is 11 - 13 cm, initially 13 - 15 cm
- The weight - ca. 10 kg/sqm